If you have questions you may contact us directly here. Please select 'Oculus' as the Category and fill in your detailed question, and we will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Articles in this section
- How will consumers know which titles are compatible with Oculus?
- Will all titles on Viveport work for Oculus Rift users?
- Does the end customer need to take any special steps to launch Oculus Rift content via VIVEPORT?
- What about the “OpenVR-Input Emulator”? Can I use this to quickly remap existing Vive inputs onto a Touch controller scheme?
- Where can I find documentation about Oculus Rift and VIVE controller input mapping?
- How do I opt-in or opt-out of the VIVEPORT Oculus Rift program?
- I have additional questions about publishing an Oculus Rift compatible title to VIVEPORT; where can I ask them?
- Which VIVEPORT revenue models will be available for content that indicates support for Oculus Rift hardware?
- Do I need a specific version of VIVEPORT to take advantage of this Oculus Rift feature? Can I test using the developer consoles “beta” feature?
- Is VIVEPORT support for Oculus Rift related to the ReVive Compatibility Layer?