- CPU: Intel Mobile Core i5 (e.g. 7200U) Dual-Core with Hyperthreading equivalent
- GPU: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620 (GT2) equivalent or greater DX12 API Capable GPU
- RAM: 8GB+ Dual Channel required for integrated Graphics
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2 for 60Hz head-mounted displays
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2 for 90Hz head-mounted displays
- HDD: 100GB+ SSD (Preferred) / HDD
- USB: USB 3.0 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C Port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 for accessories (NOT included in most WMR devices)
Operating system requirements:
- Windows 10 version 17688.0 or higher required
- Windows architecture X64 required
- Mixed Reality Portal, downloadable via Windows 10 Store.
- VIVEPORT Desktop App, Click here to download.
- Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR, downloadable via Steam.
- Some WMR devices require 4* 2A batteries that are not included at purchase.
- If you are setting up your WMR for the first time, it will require you to go to Bluetooth & other devices to add both of your controllers.