- What is VIVEPORT INFINITY？
- How do I become an Infinity subscriber
- I’m currently using INFINITY MOBILE. How do I start VIVEPORT Streaming?
- Can I start streaming immediately after I upgrade my Infinity plan?
- What will happen to my Infinity Mobile account after I upgrade? Do I get reimbursed for the upgrade?
- What is the “Connect to PC” function in Connection Settings?
- Should I have to disable my connection in Connection Settings after each time using the headset?
- Will my device battery get consumed if I enable connection in Connection Settings all the time?
- What do I do if I can’t find my PC on the connections list?
- How do I connect to another PC?
- Where can I find PC VR titles in my VIVE Focus Plus headset?
- Where can I add more PC VR titles to my VIVE Focus Plus headset?
- How do I install/update my PC VR titles?
- Are all PC VR titles available for VIVEPORT Streaming?
- Are any Steam VR titles available for VIVEPORT Streaming?
- Why I was not seeing the title I launched immediately? Instead, I saw a still environment
- How do I exit from a game I am streaming?
- Can I stream a PC VR title to more than one VIVE Focus Plus headset?
- What will happen if I reboot my PC while streaming?
- I am getting a “Connection Lost” error, how do I fix this?
VIVEPORT DESKTOP APP
- What does the “Check PC” feature in the VIVEPORT Desktop App “Settings” menu do?
- How do I fix “Failed to open ports” issue after I used “Check PC” feature at VIVEPOR Desktop app?
- What will happen if I sign out of the VIVEPORT Desktop App while streaming?
- What will happen if I reboot the VIVEPORT Desktop App while streaming?
- What will happen if I uninstalled the VIVEPORT Desktop app from my PC while streaming?