Failure to launch games.
- Windows OS 7 and 8 lack of some necessary Windows Update
- Some games are classified as malware by the anti-virus software.
- The PC timezone is not set to the local timezone and that cause DRM check failure.
Use one of following methods:
Windows 7 & Windows 8: To open certain games, you will need to ensure you have already installed necessary Windows Updates. Please go to Microsoft’s web links below to download and install these specific updates:
- KB3033929 for Windows 7: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46148
- KB2999226 for Windows 7: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49093
- KB2999226 for Windows 8: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49081
- Whitelisting Arcade software or disable the anti-virus software:
Some anti-virus software will mis-classify VIVEPORT Arcade components and block their functionality. If your anti-virus / security program alerts when you install or use Viveport Arcade, you need to configure it to allow Viveport Arcade software, or temporarily disable the anti-virus software.
- Enable Set time and time zone automatically function via Control Panel>>Date and Time and restart your PC.