The game room list cannot show the exact game room list or shows Error room status on VAM Host ALL ROOMS page.
This may be caused by several reasons as following:
- VAM Host and VAM Client are not in the same local network.
- More than one VAM Host are launched in the same local network.
- VMSClientService is not running.
- This VAM Client was deactivated before via SETTINGS>>Client page.
Use one of following methods:
Method 1: Confirm the VAM Host and VAM Client are in the same local network. Use Ping command to check.
Method 2: Make sure there is only one VAM Host software launched in current local network.
Check all the PC in current local network to see whether any other VAM Host are installed and launched.
Method 3: Check VMSClientService is running.
- On desktop, press “Win” + “R” keys to open the Run command dialog.
- Input “services.msc” to start Service Management Console.
- In Service Management Console, check the status of VMSClientService. It should be Running as below example.
- If it is stopped, right click on VMSClientService, try to start service. It should be started normally and client can be re-connected back.
- If service does not start and pops up error dialog:
Please check if the file content is empty "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\VMSClientService\VMSClient.exe.config".
Refill it with below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" />
After refill "VMSClient.exe.config". Right click on VMSClientService, try to start service. It should be started normally and the VAM Client can be re-connected back.
Method 4: Make sure VAM Client is Active
- Launch VAM Host. Go to Settings panel and click CLIENT icon at bottom.
- Check listed clients. Check its property by click Edit icon in the right side.
- In EDIT ROOM dialog, check client’s status. It should be Active as below example.