Both the host and the client can run simultaneously on the same machine.
Articles in this section
- Can I use ghost image to duplicate arcade Client computer settings?
- Can I use the Viveport Arcade Manger’s host machine as an active VR station or does the host need to be a dedicated machine?
- Do I require an active internet connection to access Viveport Arcade services?
- I am having issues downloading Viveport Arcade Manager Software?
- How to create customized folders to manage your games for each room
- Build connection for Host and Client when using TPCast
- Import a new config on Viveport Arcade Manager that had imported config before
- How to use network shared folder as downloaded and deployed folder
- VIVEPORT Arcade Manager popups “WRONG CONFIGURATION FILE” message
- Failed to uninstall VIVEPORT Arcade Station with error message “You have insufficient privileges”