Windows Mixed Reality is a mixed reality platform introduced as part of the Windows 10 operating system, which provides holographic and mixed reality experiences with compatible head-mounted displays.
VIVEPORT supports all the WMR devices such as; Samsung Odyssey+, HP WMR, Lenovo Explorer, Acer WMR, Dell Visor.
Connect your WMR device to VIVEPORT:
To connect your WMR device to VIVEPORT, you need to follow the below steps:
- Make sure that your hardware, OS, and software meet the Requirements.
- Download VIVEPORT Desktop app
- Follow the install process and create an VIVEPORT account
- Restart your computer after the install process
- Launch Windows Mixed reality portal, and VIVEPORT Desktop App to start browsing for WMR compatible titles.
What titles are available for WMR?
You can check whether a title is compatible with Windows Mixed Reality by hovering over its title card on the Viveport homepage. You can also visit the game’s detail page and check under the “supported headset” information. Additionally, you can browse for compatible titles by checking the “Windows MR” box under the Headset search menu.