Currently, you can upload a maximum of 2GB of files to a single meeting room.
Articles in this section
- How do I send Feature Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions to the VIVE Sync team?
- What languages does VIVE Sync support?
- What ports does IT need to grant access to in order to connect to VIVE Sync cloud?
- Can I have people with different headsets in the same meeting?
- Where can I find the VIVE Sync Avatar Creator?
- My question isn’t on here!
- Why does nothing happen after I click the Synchronize/Retrieve button?
- Is there a size limit to the files I upload?
- What file formats can I share in a VIVE Sync meeting?
- How many people can be in a VIVE Sync meeting at once?