The VIVEPORT Desktop App consistently updates to improve, fix, and add features. Make sure your VIVEPORT Desktop App is up to date with the latest version to enjoy the latest features and services. You can check <Release notes> for the latest updates.
How to update your VIVEPORT Desktop App:
- Launch VIVEPORT Desktop App, click on your personal icon and then click "SETTINGS".
- Under About, you can see the current version of the VIVEPORT Desktop App and the option to "Check for updates."
- Click on "Check for Updates" and update your Desktop App if necessary.
The VIVEPORT client will no longer support versions lower than 1.3.7 as of 2020/05/26. If your version number is lower than this, please refer to <How to completely uninstall and reinstall VIVEPORT client> to reinstall.
- Follow the system instructions to complete the update. When prompted to complete the update and automatically restart the VIVEPORT Desktop App, the update is complete.
- If the above steps did not solve your issue, please go to VIVEPORT Desktop App "Settings" and click the "Report Issue" button to send us a ticket, this button will collect your computer's Viveport log for us to look deeper into the cause. If you are unable to access the "Settings" or "Report Issue", please Contact us.