Currently VIVEPORT only supports Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1, kindly check if you have the supported Windows OS.
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to update VIVEPORT Desktop:
- Check if you are connected to a stable internet connection, switch to a different wired or wireless connection, if possible.
- Temporary disable your Anti-virus and Firewall software
- Check if your version is now updated by going to setting => Check for updates.
- Check if you have sufficient disk space.
- Reboot your computer
- Unfortunately, if you are still having trouble updating VIVEPORT Desktop App. Please click here for instructions to re-install your VIVEPORT Desktop App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.