Kindly see What OS(Operating System) are supported by VIVEPORT Desktop App? to check if your Operating system is supported by VIVEPORT Desktop App.
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to launch VIVEPORT Desktop App:
- Check if you are connected to a stable internet connection, switch to a different wired or wireless connection, if possible.
- Temporarily disable your Anti-virus and Firewall software.
- Check your Windows system time zone, and make sure it syncs.
- Click “repair” to repair your downloaded contents.
- If the "Repair Files" button does help, uninstall the APP/game and re-install again. Remove the APP through the Viveport desktop to completely uninstall it. Click the APP in your Library, and select "Uninstall".
- Once the APP is removed, Download the APP again from Viveport Desktop.
Characters other than Latin Characters in Windows user name.
Characters other than Latin Characters in VIVE installation path.
Any types of symbol, underline, (“~!@#$%^&”) in windows user name or VIVE installed path
- Installing VIVE under "F, G, H" Drive.
- Reboot your computer
- If you are still having trouble, please kindly refer to How do I report an issue/ provide logs to VIVEPORT or download VIVEPORT-Feedback and report your issue.
Note: If you are an Infinity user, your account might have reached the limit of active sessions. Please logout from other devices before you launch again. If you share account with your family or friends, please make sure no one is using your account at the same time.
* If you get 43200 error, please follow below troubleshooting steps
- Uninstall this App from Library
- If you are an Infinity subscriber, try to select this app again from the Infinity content list
- If you are not an Infinity subscriber, kindly purchase this App again
- Download and launch this App