Sign in HTC Account to manage personal info, security option and privacy preference.
Create an HTC account
- What is HTC account sign in process?
- What is an HTC Account?
- How do I get an HTC Account?
- What is age requirements on HTC Account?
Verify your account
- Do I have to verify my HTC account?
- How do I verify my HTC account?
- What should I do if I didn't receive (or couldn't find) the verification code?
Having trouble signing in
- I am having trouble signing in with my Google account/creating Google social account
- Why cannot I sign in after I disable my 3rd party cookies?
- I forgot my HTC Account password. Can I reset it?
- I cannot receive PIN code from reset password or 2 step verification. What can I do?
- I sign in via social media, what can I do if sign in via social media is not available at some HTC services?
- What should I do if my account is lock?
Login & Security
- Can I change and use a different email address or phone number to sign in my HTC Account?
- How do I change my password?
- If I choose social sign in and I change my username and password in social media, do I need to change them in HTC account to sign in as well?
- How do I setup my recovery email/phone? What is it for?
- I wish to higher the security level of my account. How do I activate/deactivate 2-step verification?
- I suspect my account is stolen. Where can I see the record that my account is/was being accessed?
Personal info and Privacy
- How do I change my profile such as names and photo?
- If I choose social sign in, will HTC have access to any of my personal information?
- Does having an HTC account mean that you will collect my usage information?
- Does having an HTC Account mean that you'll spam me with emails?
- Can I delete my account? Can I recover it back if I change my mind?
- How do I have an organization profile under my HTC account?
- How do I change my organization logo?
- If I already an organization profile, Could I sign in to another business-to-business services?