1. To check if your Operating system is supported by VIVE for Business desktop app.
2. Uninstall this App from Library
3. Download and launch this App again
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to launch VIVE for Business desktop app:
1. Check if you are connected to a stable internet connection, switch to a different wired or wireless connection, if possible.
2. Temporarily disable your Anti-virus and Firewall software.
3. Check your Windows system time zone, and make sure it syncs.
4. Please AVOID:
- Characters other than Latin Characters in Windows user name.
- Characters other than Latin Characters in VIVE installation path.
- Any types of symbol, underline, (“~!@#$%^&”) in windows user name or VIVE installed path
-Installing VIVE under "F, G, H" Drive.
5. Reboot your computer
6. If the above steps did not solve your problem, kindly go to VIVE for Business desktop app "Settings" and report issue to send us a ticket.