All of VIVEPORT’s current revenue models will be available to those publishing Oculus-compatible content. These include: Subscription, paid-download, as well as arcade distribution via the Viveport Arcade Manager.
- How will consumers know which titles are compatible with Oculus?
- Will all titles on Viveport work for Oculus Rift users?
- Does the end customer need to take any special steps to launch Oculus Rift content via VIVEPORT?
- What about the “OpenVR-Input Emulator”? Can I use this to quickly remap existing Vive inputs onto a Touch controller scheme?
- Where can I find documentation about Oculus Rift and VIVE controller input mapping?
- How do I opt-in or opt-out of the VIVEPORT Oculus Rift program?
- I have additional questions about publishing an Oculus Rift compatible title to VIVEPORT; where can I ask them?
- Which VIVEPORT revenue models will be available for content that indicates support for Oculus Rift hardware?
- Do I need a specific version of VIVEPORT to take advantage of this Oculus Rift feature? Can I test using the developer consoles “beta” feature?
- Is VIVEPORT support for Oculus Rift related to the ReVive Compatibility Layer?