No, leaving connection enabled does not drain the battery of the VIVE Focus Plus headset.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Connect to PC” function in Connection Settings?
- Should I have to disable my connection in Connection Settings after each time using the headset?
- Will my device battery get consumed if I enable connection in Connection Settings all the time?
- What do I do if I can’t find my PC on the connections list?
- How do I connect to another PC?
- After connecting my VIVE Focus Plus headset with a PC, what should I do to start streaming?
- How do I disconnect my PC from VIVEPORT Streaming?
- Can I connect two VIVE Focus Plus headsets to the same PC?
- I am getting a “Different Accounts Detected” error, how do I fix this?
- I am getting a “Connection Failed” error, how do I fix this?