Try out these troubleshooting tips to fix the connection issue:
- Connect your headset and computer to the same network.
- Make sure your version of the VIVEPORT Desktop app is up to date and is up and running.
- Go to the Settings menu in your VIVE Focus Plus headset and confirm that its software is up to date.
- Confirm that the following firewall ports are not in use by the PC connected to your headset:
UDP default port: 9245, HTTP default port: 9223
- Confirm that the firewall inbound rule is open.
If the above steps do not solve your problem, there is a chance that your PC may not be capable of utilizing VIVEPORT Streaming. You can use the “Check PC” option in the VIVEPORT Desktop app Settings menu to confirm if your PC can handle the system requirements. You can also check the minimum PC specs for VIVEPORT Streaming <Is my PC powerful enough to use VIVEPORT Streaming?>
If the problem persists, contact VIVEPORT support and we will assist you directly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.