Currently VIVEPORT only supports Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1, kindly check if you have the supported Windows OS.
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to recover apps from VIVEPORT Desktop App:
- Check if you are connected to a stable internet connection, switch to a different wired or wireless connection, if possible.
After purchasing, you can go to the "Order History" to check whether the transaction is completed. You can click on application names for details.
If the order is established, please make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the client, and the filter is set to "not downloaded".
- Check if you have logged into the correct account, VIVEPORT supports various ways of logging in. In many cases, users could have created an extra account via Social login without their awareness(Steam, Google, Facebook). Please kindly check if you have logged into the account that you purchased the content .
- Go to Windows search and type in "cmd" and enter, type in "ipconfig /flushdns" to flush your dns.
- If you still can't find the purchased content:
- Please go to the folder path ....VIVE\PCClient. The default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\VIVE\PCClient)
Execute the ViveportDesktopService.exe.config file in Notepad.
Pull to the last line of the document and paste the following text in the </configuration> upstream copy:
As shown below:
- Save the document
- Restart the computer and re-download the game to the content library.
If the above steps did not solve your problem, kindly go to VIVEPORT Desktop App Settings and report issue to send us a ticket. If you are unable to access Settings or Report issue, please download VIVE-Feedback and report your issue.