The VIVEPORT client consistently updates to improve, fix, and add features. Be sure to have your VIVEPORT Desktop App updated to the latest version to enjoy our latest features and services. You can click on <Release notes> for the latest updates.
Steps to update your VIVEPORT Desktop App:
- Launch VIVEPORT Desktop App and click on Settings
- Under About, you can see the current version of the VIVEPORT client and the option to Check for updates.
- Please click on "Check for Updates" and update your client if required.
The VIVEPORT client will no longer support versions lower than 126.96.36.199 as of 2018/10/24. If your version number is lower than this, please refer to <How to completely uninstall and reinstall VIVEPORT client> to reinstall.
- Follow the system instructions to complete the update. When prompted to complete the update and automatically restart the VIVEPORT Desktop App, the completion is complete.
- If the above steps did not solve your problem, kindly go to VIVEPORT Desktop App Settings and report issue to send us a ticket. If you are unable to access Settings or Report issue, please download VIVEPORT-Feedback and report your issue.