The VIVE Enterprise Content Management Platform is designed to help enterprise users manage their organization’s content with these features:
- Upload company specific VR content (.apk) files.
- Invite users in your organization and set roles and permissions for them when using the platform.
- Create user groups for assigning content.
- Assign uploaded content to users and groups.
Once the content is uploaded and assigned to a user, the user can go to Library > Enterprise in VIVE Focus or VIVE Focus Plus to download the content.
With the VIVE Enterprise Content Management Platform, companies that use VR for their business can upload and manage company specific VR content and manage user roles and permissions.
For more details and how-to, please refer to Enterprise Content Platform User Manual
In this user manual, you can find the instruction and information for below sections.
- Introduction of Enterprise Content Platform
- Access the VIVE Enterprise Content Management Platform
- Submit the VIVE Enterprise Platform registration form
- Register a VIVE headset serial number
- Register the headset warranty
- Content management
- Add new content
- Edit or delete uploaded content
- Assign content to a user or group
- User management
- Add new user
- Accept the invitation (Invited user)
- Add a group
- Manage active users
- Use enterprise content on VIVE Focus
- Access content
- Kiosk mode
- Set up Kiosk mode