If you have encountered error code 1618 while you are installing or updating VIVEPORT Desktop App, please follow below troubleshooting steps to recover it:
- Reboot your computer and try to install/update VIVEPORT Desktop app.
- If you are still encountering the same error code "1618", kindly check if any software is installing or updating in the background.
- If you have trouble pausing or cancelling the update/install, please go to Task Manager > Details.
- Select "MSIExec.exe" and End the task.
- Kindly try all steps above and try updating/installing VIVEPORT Desktop App again.
If the above steps did not solve the problem, kindly go to VIVEPORT Desktop App Settings and report issue to send us a ticket. If you are unable to access Settings or Report issue, please download VIVE-Feedback and report your issue.